Trouble with WiFi
At my workplace, I cannot get the WiFi on my Android Coretab to work properly. Websites either take forever to load, they say I'm offline (even though I am connected) or the site says that my connection timed out. My coworkers don't have any of these problems on their mobile devices. I already reset the entire tablet, wiping out all the downloaded apps. How do I fix this problem?
- 08-27-2014, 01:47 AM #2
Re: Trouble with WiFi
Welcome to Android Central! Is it only the browser that doesn't work well, or all other web-connected apps like Email and Facebook? How does the tablet work on other wi-fi networks, like your home network or a public network at a cafe? If it happens on any wi-fi network, then I would wonder if the problem lies with the tablet's hardware or firmware. Defects tend to be more common with these budget off-brand devices, and an additional downside is that support from the manufacturer is very limited.
- By atomarchio in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 07:33 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2014, 07:18 PM
- By MikeLip in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 10Last Post: 08-28-2014, 06:25 AM
- By ariwinokur in forum Cases, Skins and Screen ProtectorsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2014, 04:34 PM
- By Nigel Huang1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2014, 11:01 AM