Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Trouble with WiFi

At my workplace, I cannot get the WiFi on my Android Coretab to work properly. Websites either take forever to load, they say I'm offline (even though I am connected) or the site says that my connection timed out. My coworkers don't have any of these problems on their mobile devices. I already reset the entire tablet, wiping out all the downloaded apps. How do I fix this problem?

Default Re: Trouble with WiFi

Welcome to Android Central! Is it only the browser that doesn't work well, or all other web-connected apps like Email and Facebook? How does the tablet work on other wi-fi networks, like your home network or a public network at a cafe? If it happens on any wi-fi network, then I would wonder if the problem lies with the tablet's hardware or firmware. Defects tend to be more common with these budget off-brand devices, and an additional downside is that support from the manufacturer is very limited.