- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
nexus 5 LCD problem
i have just bought nexus 5 and it started showing vertical and horizontal lines on the screen, as if it got broken but i didnt drop it neither made any pressure on it. i think it was defected. i was told the warranty doesnt cover it. the problem is, the phone was 100% defected and now what can i do?
i am material scientist with specialization in fracture behaviour of brittle material, i could study the lcd and prove it was defected. but does it make any sense? please help me, i would appreciate it a lot. thanks for your help.
- 08-27-2014, 05:04 AM #2
- By AverageNinja in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 08-31-2014, 12:50 PM
- By ricgrego in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-27-2014, 02:44 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 03:08 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 07:05 PM
- By RoystonB in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2014, 03:11 PM