- 1 Posts
Issue with my camera
Everytime I open my camera app, the screen goes black for a second, then a message pops up saying "Unfortunately, gallery has stopped.". It has been like this for about a week now. I tried rebooting my phone but that didnt do anything. My phone is the HTC desire 310. I appreciate any help. Thanks
- 08-27-2014, 05:38 AM #2
- 08-27-2014, 05:39 AM #3
Welcome to the forums.
Go to Settings, Apps, All, scroll to Gallery, and clear data and cache. That might do it. If not, try a Soft Reset after the clearing.
If useless, report back.
(Sorry, posted same moment as above post.)
Posted via Android Central App
- By laddie79 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-12-2014, 05:06 AM
- By NeilFawcett in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 03:38 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 06:50 PM
- By SathyaSri in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2014, 02:05 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 01:58 AM