HTC One Mini 2 Wifi Problem
I got my HTC recently and the Wifi worked fine at home, in friends houses, and on most public wifi networks. But when in work the public wifi will not connect. It allows me to choose the Wifi network and says it is saved, but after a few minutes it says disabled. This network has no problems and works on all other devices.
Any solutions or advice to this problem would be greatly appreciated!
- 08-27-2014, 06:43 PM #2
Re: HTC One Mini 2 Wifi Problem
Welcome to Android Central! Have you tried forgetting the network and then connecting again? Do you know if you have to enter any proxy settings? Are you able to request IT at your work to reboot the router or access point nearest to you?
- By NeilFawcett in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 03:38 PM
- By Mr A J Memphis in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 01:49 AM
- By IICapitano in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2014, 05:31 AM
- By Andrea Milanti in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 04:04 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2014, 02:16 AM