- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
LG G2 - How To Move Contacts from Bluetooth Folder
I've just sent all my contacts from my old Blackberry 9790 to my LG G2.
I can now see them all saved as VCF files in File manager > All Files > Internal Storage > Bluetooth folder
However, they haven't been added to my contacts list. When I go into the Bluetooth folder, there's the option to select all contacts. Then options to move them, or copy them. However, the destinations offered to me are only other folders in the same route folder (Internal Storage) which are;
Alarms, Android, Bluetooth, DCIM, Download, LGBackup, Movies, Music, Notifications, Pictures, Podcasts, Preload, Ringtones.
I cannot find the option to add all the VCF contacts from the Bluetooth folder to my contacts list / address book.
- 08-27-2014, 07:39 PM #2
Re: LG G2 - How To Move Contacts from Bluetooth Folder
Welcome to Android Central! Open your People app, tap the Menu button, then select Import/Export. Now select "Import from storage." It will then search your entire storage for compatible files, and if found, offer to import them to your People app.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 07:50 PM
- By MooseGod in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2014, 04:05 PM
- By Omer San Gabriel in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2014, 09:25 AM
- By ghania malik in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 05:47 AM
- By boykano in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2014, 04:02 AM