Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Should i trade my iphone 5 for a htc one m7?

i like iOS but i really want to try htc one (the screen, beats audio) .. the only option for me is m7 NOT m8 (don't have money) .. so should i trade it or keep my iphone or wait for another android device like nexus 5 or lg g3 .. it's hard to fine N5 or G2 users who want to trade them for iphone 5

i can't sell the iphone 5 i can trade it only

Default Re: Should i trade my iphone 5 for a htc one m7?

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    i like iOS but i really want to try htc one (the screen, beats audio) .. the only option for me is m7 NOT m8 (don't have money) .. so should i trade it or keep my iphone or wait for another android device like nexus 5 or lg g3 .. it's hard to fine N5 or G2 users who want to trade them for iphone 5

i can't sell the iphone 5 i can trade it only
    I had all three of the above mentioned phones last year and the beginning of this year;

Nexus 5 - smooth, fast, stock Android, feels nice in the hand but doesn't have the best camera out there
    LG G2 - prob the best phone of 2013, only thing I didnt like about it was the plastic glossy feel to it
    M7 - again prob the best phone of 2013 - it has the style factor, great sound, good battery and display and the camera is decent.

I would recommend the M7. you won't regret it.
    Thanked by:

is the m7 laggy or has a battery drain on 4.4.3 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bn Waheed View Post
    is the m7 laggy or has a battery drain on 4.4.3 ?
    Can't comment on that sadly,I have the m8 the now on 4.4.3. When I did have the m7 lag was never an issue so I don't see it tbh
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Oates View Post
    Can't comment on that sadly,I have the m8 the now on 4.4.3. When I did have the m7 lag was never an issue so I don't see it tbh
    ok last question .. i am getting m8 or g3 or note 4 (getting new device) in jan .. do you still recommend me replacing it or just wait the new device and keep the iphone?

ok last question .. i am getting m8 or g3 or note 4 (getting new device) in jan .. do you still recommend me replacing it or just wait the new device and keep the iphone?
    no problem with asking me questions, I'm sitting in work bored anyways lol I would recommend the swap, it's always good to see what Android offers over IOS before you make a major jump in Jan. If you get the M7, Nexus 5 or G2 the now, it will give you a taste of Android. If you are waiting till Jan the M9 will be out in Feb time so that's something to bare in mind also
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Oates View Post
    no problem with asking me questions, I'm sitting in work bored anyways lol I would recommend the swap, it's always good to see what Android offers over IOS before you make a major jump in Jan. If you get the M7, Nexus 5 or G2 the now, it will give you a taste of Android. If you are waiting till Jan the M9 will be out in Feb time so that's something to bare in mind also
    thank you sir .. i will replace the phone tomorrow and try it .. nice idea to test android before making a major jump

thank you sir .. i will replace the phone tomorrow and try it .. nice idea to test android before making a major jump
    not a problem you know where to find us if you have any other issues or questions
    Thanked by: