Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    JJ-Rod

Default App was never downloaded but still takes up space

I was about to download an app with out in gig of internal storage data. but then about halfway through the downloading process it said I did not have enough storage. I went to go check my storage and there was only three 150 megabytes left. Why is that?! I need help because I don't have any storage left on my internal and I cannot move anything on to my external.

Default Re: App was never downloaded but still takes up space

Welcome to Android Central! What phone do you have? So before you tried to download the app, you had how much internal storage available? You said "out in gig," so I can't quite decipher that typo or autocorrect. Do you only have one partition of Internal Storage, or are there two partitions, like an "App Storage" partition and a separate "Internal Storage" partition? If that's the case, then perhaps the App Storage partition was already that low to begin with, and the space you thought you had was on the separate Internal Storage partition. See this guide for more info: [GUIDE] Android Memory and How to Deal with Low Memory Warnings