Google Play Store updating/installing problem
lately I'm having problems when I try to update my apps, or even instal new apps from the Google Play Store.
The device I use is a Acer Liquid Gallant Duo running Android 4.0.3.
For example when I try to update "Torch - Tiny Flashlight", I get the error:
"Error while downoading Torch-Tiny Flashlight. Ther is insufficient space on the device."
But when I go to the storage settings, It says that there's 32,27MB of free space, while the app only is 1,03MB.
This error always pops up when I try to download/update something from the Play Store.
The preferred install location for new applications is set to "let the system decide".
Does anyone has an idea how to fix this?
- 08-27-2014, 08:46 AM #2
Re: Google Play Store updating/installing problem
It's the dreaded low storage error. You could try clearing the system cache, and clear the caches of your apps one by one. And delete as many files as you can. Android likes to have at least 1 gig free space to run smoothly.
- By sbhnet in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4Replies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2014, 05:50 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 06:43 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 10:21 AM
- By IICapitano in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2014, 08:49 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2014, 06:46 AM