- 1 Posts
Asus Memo Pad FHD 10 touch problem
my android device worked properly. After 1.5 month i see some dead pixels so i use Warranty & changed the screen. It worked but after some days i found a problem in touch screen.
When i touch some where, it possible that another part of screen responses simultaneously. the position that causes another response changes after I put my tablet to sleep & wake up it.
The position of another response changes too.
I reset my tablet but it dose not fix it.
Is it hardware problem or software?
Can any one help me?
- 08-27-2014, 07:30 PM #2
Re: Asus Memo Pad FHD 10 touch problem
Welcome to Android Central! If this started after someone replaced the screen, it certainly could be a new hardware issue related to the repair.
Try installing MultiTouch Tester and see if ghost touches show up. It's worth contacting Asus and letting them know about this new issue.
- By Mr A J Memphis in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 02:49 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 07:43 PM
- By IICapitano in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2014, 09:49 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 09:46 AM
- By IICapitano in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2014, 06:31 AM