Bottom back button has mind of its own. How do I disable it?
I dropped my phone and broke the LCD Digitizer and apparently the back key at the bottom of the phone. I was able to stop by a store and get the screen fixed, however they didn't have the back key part in stock. Now my phone randomly backs out of in and every app as if I'm pressing the back key.
Is there a way to disable the back key at the bottom of the screen?
- 08-27-2014, 10:06 AM #2
Re: Bottom back button has mind of its own. How do I disable it?
I believe only if you root and manually re-map this button to do nothing. But then again, you'd need another hack or add on to maybe display virtual buttons so you don't lose that functionality.
- By Killa_roo in forum LG G3Replies: 6Last Post: 08-30-2014, 11:05 AM
- By alpinecivic in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2014, 05:16 PM
- By sbhnet in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4Replies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2014, 05:50 PM
- By goldencatch93 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 09:57 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 09:29 AM