Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Purchased Apps not in My Apps

I recently purchased and upgraded to edrawings app from google play. This is done through purchasing the standard and upgrading to PRO, not cheap. These two apps are not present in My Apps section of Google Play. I had to uninstall the app and i can now not reinstall. I have subsequantly received a refund for the basic version and not the PRO version. If i go into google play to the app i would have to repurchase the basic version, and there is no sign of the pro version on google play.

Please can someone help and also advice on some issues internally with file recognition and opening (hence my cavalier uninstall).

Thanks, J

Default Re: Purchased Apps not in My Apps

Probably the app dev changed something to their pricing schemes. You would need to contact THEM as Google Play only manages the downloads and payments, not what the devs offer or ceased to offer. Perhaps now the Pro key is acquired as an in-app purchase and not a separate app.