- 1 Posts
Purchased Apps not in My Apps
I recently purchased and upgraded to edrawings app from google play. This is done through purchasing the standard and upgrading to PRO, not cheap. These two apps are not present in My Apps section of Google Play. I had to uninstall the app and i can now not reinstall. I have subsequantly received a refund for the basic version and not the PRO version. If i go into google play to the app i would have to repurchase the basic version, and there is no sign of the pro version on google play.
Please can someone help and also advice on some issues internally with file recognition and opening (hence my cavalier uninstall).
- 08-27-2014, 11:30 AM #2
Re: Purchased Apps not in My Apps
Probably the app dev changed something to their pricing schemes. You would need to contact THEM as Google Play only manages the downloads and payments, not what the devs offer or ceased to offer. Perhaps now the Pro key is acquired as an in-app purchase and not a separate app.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 09-17-2014, 04:24 PM
- By st3velj in forum LG G3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2014, 12:16 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-27-2014, 10:57 AM
- By goldencatch93 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 10:57 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 10:04 AM