samsung galaxy s5 dark screen
My samsung has a dark screen and I don't know how to fix it. It can turn on, but no image appears after the power on, is just dark screen. I know is not dark screen enable because I double click power on button and is still not working. I can see the two white side lights and the blue light while powering on. I click the power button and the two white light shows up but the screen is dark and can't do anything. I tried pulling out the battery and sim card, tried waiting and then put it back in. All these methods aren't working. I never dropped my phone or wet it before. Whats the problem
- 08-27-2014, 01:21 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: samsung galaxy s5 dark screen
Damn I have the exact same problem...
Display not turning on even removing the battery several times.
It does once in a hundred times and so I managed to perform a restore but even after that the problem was not solved. My phone is brand new has less than a month of life. What a shame to have such a problem on a smartphone whose most remarkable point should be the full hd screen.
- By medknight in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 08-27-2014, 11:44 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 04:00 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 02:33 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2014, 12:13 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2014, 11:49 AM