Canon printing question
Would appreciate any suggestions on how to print using my Mac with a Canon MX 850 and a Samsung Galaxy 4.
- 08-27-2014, 06:20 PM #2
Re: Canon printing question
Welcome to Android Central! So do want to know how to print from your phone? Since the printer doesn't have wi-fi, you'd have to either connect it to a router via Ethernet cable or connect it to your Mac via USB. Assuming your Mac is connected to your wi-fi network, the printer could then be identified as part of the network (see the printer manual for details). Install Google Cloud Print on your S4 (if not already installed), and then on your Mac, open Chrome and add the printer as a Cloud Printer (https://support.google.com/cloudprin...r/1686197?rd=1).
- By SpookDroid in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5Replies: 18Last Post: 08-30-2014, 01:08 AM
- By tbgjlb in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-27-2014, 04:44 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 09:47 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2014, 07:35 PM
- By Thomas Anderson2 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2014, 06:01 PM