how to uninstall app from google play store
does anyone know how to uninstall apps from the google play store? There are some instructions there, but they work under the assumption that, once accessed to My Apps, you have the option "Uninstall" within each App, which is not the case. All I can see is a green button saying "Installed" and there is no way to tell the program that I want that app uninstalled! (Unfortunately, I can't do it from my phone as, after upgrading Android, I have lost all the apps I downloaded on the phone, but I cant' install them again as they result as already installed in Google store, hence my idea of uninstalling them from google store and then re-install them again... if only I could do it!).
- 08-27-2014, 03:37 PM #2
If it says 'installed' then they must exist on that device or on another on which you are using the same account. Try signing in to that account on your phone and the apps should then download to your phone.
Perhaps this will help:
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-28-2014, 04:32 AM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: how to uninstall app from google play store
I tried to follow the instructions on the link. After clicking "Installed" and then "install" to download again the app in my device I have a message on the screen saying that the app will be installed, but nothing happens.
No luck either with the signing in from my phone.
- By Accentudate in forum Beta RequestsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-06-2015, 09:48 AM
- By blackdogAC in forum LG G3Replies: 4Last Post: 08-27-2014, 03:51 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 02:51 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 02:28 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2014, 02:12 PM