samsung galaxy light sgh-t399
I keep getting this pop up stating that the IMS Framework has stopped, how can I fix this??
- 08-27-2014, 05:53 PM #2
Re: samsung galaxy light sgh-t399
Welcome to Android Central! Here's another thread where it's discussed, although I didn't see any definitive solution: Reset: Samsung Galaxy Light | T-Mobile Support. If you have an app called Joyn, try uninstalling it, as one member mentioned.
Otherwise, try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data: Reset: Samsung Galaxy Light | T-Mobile Support
- By WaSSooM in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-02-2014, 08:57 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-29-2014, 09:46 AM
- By Miguel552 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 6Last Post: 08-28-2014, 01:04 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2014, 03:10 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2014, 01:35 PM