- 5 Posts
How can I retrieve data off of a broken tablet?
My sister dropped her tablet and I would like to know if it would be possible to retrieve the data off of it in case she needs to get a new one.
When she dropped it, she noticed that the screen wasn't responding, and I can't connect it to the computer without telling it that it's okay to turn on USB storage.
I've looked at maybe five different questions regarding the same matter on Google, but none of them had legit solutions.
- 08-27-2014, 05:49 PM #2
Re: How can I retrieve data off of a broken tablet?
Does she need data that is stored locally on the tablet? Could any of it be synced to the cloud, like in her Google account, or Dropbox, or something similar?
Try this method: A quick guide to accessing a locked phone with a cracked screen. It isn't simple, but it might work.
- By xxx420 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 4Replies: 68Last Post: 04-23-2015, 11:19 AM
- By B_Mullins in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2014, 02:54 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 06:12 PM
- By Mushrooming in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 06:09 PM
- By chuckawd in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 05:51 PM