Is Google safe and secure to use?

A

AC Question

Hii,
I am a windows and apple user for a couple of years now, but lately google services started to get y attention and I was planning to great a google account a go for it.
It's been a couple of months of researches regarding the security of using google services, I give up on all the articles as I couldn't find a direct answer to such thing.
I would really love to have your ideas about how goole is safe and secure to use.

Thanks a lot for your time!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hii,
I am a windows and apple user for a couple of years now, but lately google services started to get y attention and I was planning to great a google account a go for it.
It's been a couple of months of researches regarding the security of using google services, I give up on all the articles as I couldn't find a direct answer to such thing.
I would really love to have your ideas about how goole is safe and secure to use.

Thanks a lot for your time!
I'd say it's like any other service. It's as safe as you want it to be based on how strict your passwords are and whether you use 2-step authentication or any other means to manger your credentials. You can find some very useful articles here: Android Security | Android Central

Let us know if you have further questions.

fanoftech

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for your reply,

I would like to have it more in depth, like all the articles going around that your data is not safe and using the google drive means your data doesn't belong to you anymore! :confused:
Is this the case for all the services or am I just getting to paranoid for that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech