Is there a way to transfer data from my [technically] broken phone?
I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 and the screen won't turn out. It's technically broken and not at the same time. I know this because the phone works [I can hear all the sounds I make when I use the touch features and the volume button works] but the screen just won't turn on.
I think I might just replace my phone since it is under warranty, but I have to ask this. Is there a way to transfer all of my data to a new Samsung Galaxy S4? I mean, I have a lot of important documents in there and a lot of my bank information is on my phone, so it's important I transfer it.
Any help would be appreciated.
- 08-27-2014, 06:40 PM #2
Re: Is there a way to transfer data from my [technically] broken phone?
Welcome to Android Central! You could try accessing it this way: A quick guide to accessing a locked phone with a cracked screen[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]
- By Yathani in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4Replies: 7Last Post: 10-22-2014, 03:19 PM
- By Eli Linares in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-30-2014, 03:43 AM
- By yosefu_kun_98 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 06:49 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2014, 05:48 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2014, 05:33 PM