Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default one phone to another

i had not had a problem switching data from one HTC M8 to another, but how can i get the data from the HTC to a Samsung GalaxyS4?want to get the ringtones and music files etc. plugging the galaxy into my computer is no recognized on the HTC sync manager where i have a back up of the M 8? how can i do that? I thought i could use the NFC or the s beam but cannot figure out how to use that!
    "Excellence doesn't require perfection".

Default Re: one phone to another

Are you talking about ringtones and music files that you put on the phone yourself, or the ones that came with the phone? If they're files you put on the phone, you should be able to copy them all to your computer by connecting via USB and dragging and dropping the files using Windows Explorer. Then you could transfer those files to the Samsung phone via USB connection as well.

Global Posts
    8,898 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: one phone to another

Have you installed Kies? That's Samsung's version of HTC Sync. See if that lets you load data from the One to the S4. Let us know if you are able to transfer the data you want into the device.