one phone to another
i had not had a problem switching data from one HTC M8 to another, but how can i get the data from the HTC to a Samsung GalaxyS4?want to get the ringtones and music files etc. plugging the galaxy into my computer is no recognized on the HTC sync manager where i have a back up of the M 8? how can i do that? I thought i could use the NFC or the s beam but cannot figure out how to use that!"Excellence doesn't require perfection".
- 08-27-2014, 10:34 PM #2
Re: one phone to another
Are you talking about ringtones and music files that you put on the phone yourself, or the ones that came with the phone? If they're files you put on the phone, you should be able to copy them all to your computer by connecting via USB and dragging and dropping the files using Windows Explorer. Then you could transfer those files to the Samsung phone via USB connection as well.
- 08-27-2014, 10:49 PM #3
- By NickDomi in forum HTC One MaxReplies: 3Last Post: 11-30-2014, 11:54 AM
- By kwitel in forum HTC One M8Replies: 35Last Post: 10-02-2014, 11:31 AM
- By Desertnate in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 08-29-2014, 02:14 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 10:41 PM
- By Courtenay Dawn in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2014, 09:54 PM