android.process.acore has stopped
I have an Lg Optimus F3 from Virgin Mobile and whenever I go to my sms messages or to my phone and contacts I get a message saying "Unfortunately the process android.process.acore has stopped". I have tried clearing and force closing my contacts, I have also done factory resets. Nothing is working can anyone help please!!?
- 08-27-2014, 10:20 PM #2
- 08-29-2014, 01:14 AM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: android.process.acore has stopped
No I do not believe my phone is rooted, I've never been through a process to do so. Pretty much I got it a almost a year ago, I have used it as normal (texting, calling, downloading apps from Google Play, and web browsing). I haven't had a problem until two almost three weeks ago; the messages are so intense that I can barely do anything on my phone.
- 08-29-2014, 05:50 AM #4
- 08-29-2014, 12:34 PM #5
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 11Last Post: 01-21-2016, 05:18 AM
- By kwitel in forum HTC One M8Replies: 35Last Post: 10-02-2014, 12:31 PM
- By bembol in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-02-2014, 10:22 AM
- By Miguel552 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 6Last Post: 08-28-2014, 02:04 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2014, 04:10 PM