My LG G2 can't connect to pc

Macman_med

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
I hav this problem for a month and now i have to export my document to my notebook
Problem is when i connect my G2 to my Pc it nothing,no found new hardware pop up,just charging.
1.i try to switch connect mode to Media tranfer(normmally i will see my drive on pc) it nothing happen.
2.i think the problem is from my pc so i decide to format my fc and install win 7,the problem still remain
3.i use the same cable to connect another phone and it work,just problem on my G2.
4.i tried all pc usb port,still nothing no pop up.
now i thought the problem is from my phone,any suggest or help please. thank for advance
[LG G2 (D802) 32Gb,factory cable,win7 ultimate]

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
So did you look through those links? Did you look at the Windows Device Manager when the phone was plugged in? If every PC or notebook around there has also received the same erroneous Windows Update, and if that's the problem, then you'll encounter the same problem no matter which computer you're using.

Joshua Silvestri

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
I struggled with this issue too. I ended up installing the LG PC Suite, published by LG. After I installed the software suite, I connected the phone. Then The suite seemed to assist Windows with a proper driver install. I'm up and running now, and the software seems like a nice interface to the device - like iTunes for LG.

Hope this helps you out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21