Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default My LG G2 can't connect to pc

I hav this problem for a month and now i have to export my document to my notebook
    Problem is when i connect my G2 to my Pc it nothing,no found new hardware pop up,just charging.
    1.i try to switch connect mode to Media tranfer(normmally i will see my drive on pc) it nothing happen.
    2.i think the problem is from my pc so i decide to format my fc and install win 7,the problem still remain
    3.i use the same cable to connect another phone and it work,just problem on my G2.
    4.i tried all pc usb port,still nothing no pop up.
    now i thought the problem is from my phone,any suggest or help please. thank for advance
    [LG G2 (D802) 32Gb,factory cable,win7 ultimate]

Posted via the Android Central App

Default Re: My LG G2 can't connect to pc

Welcome to Android Central! Did this happen after the most recent Windows Updates pushed by Microsoft? Some of those updates were erroneous, and caused some Android devices to lose connectivity. I think this is happening on both Windows 7 and 8. See these two posts for possible solutions:

Nexus 5 connecting via USB as wrong device
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/goo...ng-tablet.html
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

i just tried to connect every pc or notebooks around here it didnt work at all shall i do afactory reset?

Posted via the Android Central App

So did you look through those links? Did you look at the Windows Device Manager when the phone was plugged in? If every PC or notebook around there has also received the same erroneous Windows Update, and if that's the problem, then you'll encounter the same problem no matter which computer you're using.

Hi Macman, I am sorry to hear you are having issues trying to connect your G2 to your PC. Can you tell me what carrier and software version you are currently using?^MA