- 1 Posts
SD Card music transfer issue
I transfer music from my PC to my SD card on my One M8 and when it's done it says most of the music can't be played. When I check it in file explorer, it shows empty folders, but all the space of the music is taken up. If i try to delete the music, the space is still taken up, so i have to format the SD card.
- 09-09-2014, 02:31 AM #2
Re: SD Card music transfer issue
Welcome to Android Central! How are you transferring the music? Are you connecting the phone via USB and transferring it that way, or are you inserting the SD card directly into your computer? Try doing the latter, in case something is getting messed up in the USB transfer.
- By Teejai80 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 10:18 PM
- By rob damiani in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 08-30-2014, 03:24 PM
- By justlaxin13 in forum OnePlus OneReplies: 4Last Post: 08-29-2014, 07:01 AM
- By Nukedude66 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 01:25 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 11:19 PM