- 1 Posts
Lost Samsung Note2
I have lost my Samsung Note 2 on 8th July 2014. I registered a police complaint. They have given the IMEI number for tracing.
But even I was trying to trace the location using Android Device Manager. While doing that I noticed that one more phone was shown in my device list. I checked on google dashboard. It also showed 2 devices listed.
One is my original Note2 with IMEI: 357729055223625.
Other one is showing N700 as model and IMEI: 231761968368404
Now-a-days we have heard about changing of the IMEI number.
I think someone has done with my phone. Will you help me to trace the phone with its above new imei number.
Please let me know........
- 08-28-2014, 06:50 AM #2
Re: Lost Samsung Note2
Welcome to the Forums, though under rather sad circumstances. I'm not sure that there's anything much that we can do to help, but I'll make a brief enquiry regarding that to higher Forum authority.
You seem to have done the right things, and hopefully the carriers will be alerted to both IMEIs. This link may be of some interest:
What to do if you lose your phone http://www.androidcentral.com/what-d...ose-your-phone
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-28-2014, 07:10 AM #3
- By cheller84 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2014, 02:30 AM
- By Farhana1234 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 02:21 AM
- By Ethan Mikos in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2014, 02:17 AM
- By Courtenay Dawn in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2014, 10:54 PM
- By erjohnson227 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2014, 06:35 PM