- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
How to restore Sony Xperia V to 9.0.D.0.484 (4.0.4 ICS)
I have rooted and installed custom ROM on Sony Xperia V Lt25i device.
Some apps are not working properly on this ROM.
Now I would like to restore my sony to stock firmware (9.0.D.0.484),
Can anyone help me in this process.. How to restore and required firmware files.
I don't have my original ROM firmware backup...
Thanks Much for helping...
- 08-29-2014, 04:00 AM #2
Re: How to restore Sony Xperia V to 9.0.D.0.484 (4.0.4 ICS)
Hi, just google [List][FTF] STOCK FIRMWARES for Xperia T,TL,V,TX XDA though it only will have 9.0.1.D.0.10 for your device. Alternatively you can flash in a previous version and upgrade your phone later. They have a well detailed guide as well, so you won't really have any problems what so ever
- By Macman_med in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-03-2015, 10:17 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 11:58 PM
- By mbolcina in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 07:35 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2014, 03:18 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2014, 02:03 AM