- 126 Posts
I have rooted 2 of the ATT LG G3s using towelroot, and after about 1 day of root, my radio or WiFi or something stops working and none of my Google apps work. (2nd one I through insurance). It has happened for both. Has anyone had this problem? Does anyone know why? How do I fix it? ( I have tried reboot, factory reset, unroot, etc.) Do I get a new one? What do I do? I'm scared. I need help
Posted via the Android Central App
- 08-28-2014, 07:31 PM #3
- 807 Posts
Re: ATT LG G3 rooting
I have the G3 and also rooted with towel root and had no issues.
I did notice that data will turn on by itself when I get a picture text if "auto retrieve" is set to on.
But other than that I can manually turn on data or wifi with no drop issues.
Hope you can sort this out.
- By smurf21 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 7Last Post: 09-18-2016, 10:24 AM
- By Macman_med in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-03-2015, 09:17 AM
- By Punyawee Werasopon in forum LG G3Replies: 9Last Post: 08-31-2014, 02:36 PM
- By MannyZ28 in forum LG G Watch RReplies: 4Last Post: 08-29-2014, 12:07 AM
- By DrPreeth in forum LG G3Replies: 13Last Post: 08-28-2014, 09:14 PM