Water damage to S5 help plz
i dropped my phone in the shower and the back fell off and water got inside the phone and now its like flashing the starting up thing over and over is there anyway i can fix it?
- 08-28-2014, 04:19 AM #2
Re: Water damage to S5 help plz
Turn it off and remove the battery. You may have fried the phone but you never know. Try swabbing the gold circuit parts with rubbing alcohol to remove dirt and minerals , then put in uncooked rice (bury it, phone & battery) in an airtight container for at least 3 days or more is better. Don't turn it back on yet.
- 08-28-2014, 04:19 AM #3
- 08-28-2014, 07:59 AM #4
- By HananSabo in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2015, 01:51 AM
- By Promon Tester in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 03:00 AM
- By SayIDidIt in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 02:54 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 10:58 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2014, 02:18 AM