Problem with the S4
So i had my S4 for approx. 1 year now but now its starting to act up. Everytime i lock my screen it disconnects from my wifi, it burns battery like crazy even tho im not using it and i stopped every app and as soon as i talk to someone on the phone it starts heating up to a point that it actually hurts my ear. I heard that some S4's had problems with the batteries so do i need a new battery or could it be a problem with the phone itself?
Thanks in advance
- 08-28-2014, 10:37 PM #2
Re: Problem with the S4
Welcome to Android Central! The first thing I'd try would be a new battery. You could also try borrowing a friend's battery if they also have an S4.
If the problems persist with a new battery, then try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the system cache partition, which doesn't erase any personal data: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 4 | T-Mobile Support
- By HananSabo in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2015, 01:51 AM
- By SayIDidIt in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 02:54 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 10:53 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 05:20 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2014, 05:08 AM