- 1 Posts
Black Screen- Samsung Galaxy s3
My Galaxy s3 screen has a black screen even when its turned on. I was using it one day and the screen just turned black and wouldn't work. It was fully charged and nothing seemed to be wrong with it. I tried turning it off and on but that wasn't working. When I tried turning it on, all it did was vibrate and nothing happened. I had also tried taking out the battery and putting it back in but that did not help at all. Can anyone please help me with this problem? Any help is greatly appreciated.
- 08-28-2014, 11:35 PM #2
Re: Black Screen- Samsung Galaxy s3
Welcome to Android Central! A couple of things you can try:
1. Try a new battery.
2. Try booting into Recovery Mode: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
The screen may have just failed. In that case, you would have to bring the phone into a repair shop, or contact Samsung if you're still under warranty.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 11:53 PM
- By RoseyH in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 11:52 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 11:45 PM
- By yeonsshi in forum LG G3Replies: 4Last Post: 08-28-2014, 04:11 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 06:20 AM