Water get under the battery case

nadavdahan5

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
i got my s5 last week and yesterday i was in the pool and i got in with him not for long Before i got in i check the Battery case and he was Sealed and he was so i got in and after in the night when i restart the phone and he told me to against Battery cover for protection against water damage and when i check i saw little drops under the battery case so i clean them and iv'check again in the sink and i saw that water do get inside so what is it and why is it happening?

thank for any help you have

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: water get under the battery case

i got my s5 last week and yesterday i was in the pool and i got in with him not for long Before i got in i check the Battery case and he was Sealed and he was so i got in and after in the night when i restart the phone and he told me to against Battery cover for protection against water damage and when i check i saw little drops under the battery case so i clean them and iv'check again in the sink and i saw that water do get inside so what is it and why is it happening?

thank for any help you have
You need to make sure everything is properly closed (snapped in place). Also, remember that it's water resistant. Meaning, you can have it come into contact with water and it should be good, but you should not be submerging it in water for extended periods of time.

Is it working normally?

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
As long as the back cover is closed good you skill be fine.

You will have water under the back cover, outside of the seal. Around the speaker and other spots. Just dry it off and you will be fine

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs