- 2 Posts
Water get under the battery case
i got my s5 last week and yesterday i was in the pool and i got in with him not for long Before i got in i check the Battery case and he was Sealed and he was so i got in and after in the night when i restart the phone and he told me to against Battery cover for protection against water damage and when i check i saw little drops under the battery case so i clean them and iv'check again in the sink and i saw that water do get inside so what is it and why is it happening?
thank for any help you have
- 08-28-2014, 12:22 PM #2
Re: water get under the battery case
Is it working normally?
- 08-28-2014, 05:50 PM #3
Re: Water get under the battery case
As long as the back cover is closed good you skill be fine.
You will have water under the back cover, outside of the seal. Around the speaker and other spots. Just dry it off and you will be fine
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-28-2014, 05:59 PM #4
- By Paul627g in forum 4KReplies: 12Last Post: 09-25-2016, 12:04 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 12-16-2015, 10:05 AM
- By blackdogAC in forum LG G3Replies: 4Last Post: 06-01-2015, 12:47 PM
- By mikeinpa in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 08-29-2014, 12:39 AM
- By Theesire in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 09:11 PM