LG Optimus Dynamic II - Auto-Connect to WiFi?
I'm new to smartphones and this phone in particular. I can connect to open wifi networks just fine but I was wondering if there was a way to set the phone to automatically connect to an open network when it is in range? My tablet will automatically detect and join known networks, so I was hoping my phone could, too. I keep forgetting to manually connect when I'm at home, so I end up using my data when I am sitting 10' from my own wifi router. Annoying!
- 08-28-2014, 09:03 PM #2
Re: LG Optimus Dynamic II - Auto-Connect to WiFi?
Welcome to Android Central! If you have both wi-fi and mobile data on, and you're in range of a wi-fi network that you've connected to before, it ought to connect automatically. Is your home network the one you're talking about? Is it unsecured? As an aside, I'd seriously consider making your home network secure, especially if you have a lot of neighbors.
- By blackdogAC in forum LG G3Replies: 4Last Post: 06-01-2015, 12:47 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 09:10 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2014, 11:37 AM
- By wenchzilla in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2014, 10:49 AM
- By HFlo in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2014, 10:38 AM