Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Exclamation My Galaxy S5 Sm-G900F is stuck on HSPA+ And Has Tmobile LTE bands PLEASE HELP!

Hey Guys I have a galaxy s5 internationally unlocked version! It should support 4G LTE since it has Tmobiles bands. I set it to LTE/WCDMA/GSM since that was the only option that has LTE in it but I have never been able to connect to LTE. I'm usually alway on EDGE or HSPA or HSPA+. I wanna be able to connect to 4G or 4G LTE. Can you guys help me fix this problem? I'm kinda a noob at this so please explain.! Thanks!

Global Posts
    9,113 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM12 5.0.2

Default Re: My Galaxy S5 Sm-G900F is stuck on HSPA+ And Has Tmobile LTE bands PLEASE HELP!

Welcome to AC
    Have you checked that it supports all of the same LTE bands? If it only has some, then you might just not be in a market where they aren't using one of the supported bands.
    Is there anyone else with a T-Mobile S5 you can compare with to see if they are getting LTE?
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan