Nexus 7 and WMP
Using my dads 6 year old laptop to try and sync photos to my Nexus 7 via WMP because for some reason it won't let me email the folder to myself.. In wpm sync tab, my Nexus 7 shows up in the left column, but I still get "to begin, connect your device" in the main window. The right hand column (sync list) also says connect a device. When I connect or disconnect my USB cable, nothing happens, but I can view some of the photos stored in my tablet on the laptop.. I'm so confused! Please help! How can I get the pictures to my tablet?
- 08-28-2014, 06:58 PM #2
Re: Nexus 7 and WMP
Welcome to Android Central! Don't use Windows Media Player--it's not very compatible with Android devices, and is used primarily for music anyway.
It's easier to plug the tablet into the laptop using the USB cable. The Nexus 7 should show up in the laptop's Windows Explorer as separate device. You should be able to explore the tablet's Internal Storage using Windows Explorer, and can also drag and drop files either way.
- By AC Question in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 06-26-2016, 10:11 PM
- By Star-Lord in forum HTC One M8Replies: 18Last Post: 02-29-2016, 09:14 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 10-23-2015, 05:31 PM
- By dyastrab in forum SHIELD TabletReplies: 5Last Post: 09-01-2014, 03:41 PM
- By Letho72 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2014, 02:10 PM