Samsung Galaxy S4 died when I hooked it up to the charger
It was at 54ish percent when I hooked it up and it died as soon as I plugged it in. I've tried letting it charge, taking the battery out, unplugging and trying, etc. But nothing works. If I hold down the power button it shows the "Samsung Galaxy S4" graphic then shows the 0% battery graphic, which is weird because it wasn't low on battery and it won't charge at all. I really need my phone. Any help??
- 08-28-2014, 07:54 PM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 died when I hooked it up to the charger
Welcome to Android Central! Batteries can fail suddenly, so I'd try a new battery, or borrow someone else's S4 battery to test it out.
You can confirm a failing battery by taking it out, placing it flat on a table, and trying to spin it. If it spins freely, it's bulging in the middle, which is a bad sign. But failure to spin doesn't rule out a failing battery--it's still worth trying a new one.
- By Star-Lord in forum HTC One M8Replies: 17Last Post: 07-17-2015, 12:52 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2015, 12:15 AM
- By Lucy Davies in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 09-01-2014, 07:06 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2014, 07:29 PM
- By dodong27 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2014, 05:47 PM