Samsung galaxy s5 not turning on
Hi, I got a samsung galaxy s5 from ebay about a week ago, and I've been very happy with it, I don't remember if it was new or like new, but I bought it without a battery cover. I bought a battery cover seperately, but there have been problems with the shipping, and it's supposed to come in a week or two. Anyway, the phone was working fine, until the battery dropped out. I put it back in, but the phone wouldn't turn on. After many tries, maybe ten to fifteen minutes later, it finally turned on. I didn't pay attention to it until it happened again when I put in the new sim card. Again, it turned on after fifteen minutes. Should I do something about this? It can't be normal, because I took out the battery once with no problem.
- 08-28-2014, 06:40 PM #2
Re: Samsung galaxy s5 not turning on
Welcome to Android Central! How did the battery drop out? Does it seem loose? It ought to fit in snugly--if it's loose, then it might not be delivering power consistently or adequately.
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- 12-30-2014, 01:15 PM #3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 06-04-2015, 03:08 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 09:55 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 09:29 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2014, 08:11 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2014, 04:20 PM