Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kevin O'Quinn
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Need to get rid all GS3 Bluetooth system files.

Just what the title says, I want to make bluetooth totally inoperable on my device by deleting all system files and unloading all device drivers via blacklisting (I know I can't delete them without redoing the kernel?) or disabling.

It'd be really great as well if someone could give me a starter script that randomly changes the active bluetooth mac address every few seconds or so.

Why? A few words for the wise: kali linux, red fang, back track, bluebugging and bluesniping and: woebegone bastards in search of a life.

Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated by not only me, but others who have no need of BT and its additional security risks.
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    9,219 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Need to get rid all GS3 Bluetooth system files.

Quote Originally Posted by sandersun View Post
    Just what the title says, I want to make bluetooth totally inoperable on my device by deleting all system files and unloading all device drivers via blacklisting (I know I can't delete them without redoing the kernel?) or disabling.

It'd be really great as well if someone could give me a starter script that randomly changes the active bluetooth mac address every few seconds or so.

Why? A few words for the wise: kali linux, red fang, back track, bluebugging and bluesniping and: woebegone bastards in search of a life.

Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated by not only me, but others who have no need of BT and its additional security risks.
    Maybe I'm a bit ignorant to what your concern is, but turning off bluetooth should alleviate any security concerns with it. Right?
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.
    UJ95x likes this.