is there anything I can do to track a cell where abouts in real time without having the other phone know or not downloading an application?
- 08-28-2014, 06:57 PM #2
without a 3rd party app, nope. Android Manager (and Samsung's Find My Device if you own one) notify the phone when a tracking request has been initiated. And in any case, this only gives you a snapshot location, not a real-time tracking. You could have a GPS transmitter hidden in the case, though. It's a 3rd party accessory, but not 3rd party app hehe
- 08-28-2014, 07:14 PM #3
Well when Matt Damon makes a phone call somewhere in the world, the CIA who are desperate to kill him press a few buttons at their HQ, turn to a map which zooms in to a particular location/street/town/country with a flashing light to show where Matt is, and ten seconds later the car with hitmen is pulling up at that spot. If this is just fantasy, I don't like it.
OP: It would probably be technically possible to do what you want, but you'd need the might of the CIA etc. 😕
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-28-2014, 07:16 PM #4
- 08-28-2014, 07:29 PM #5
- By chrisoldroyd in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 08-13-2014, 08:00 AM
- By Yogi217 in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 08-07-2014, 01:19 AM
- By TheGTS in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-19-2014, 10:42 PM
- By Northern.dj in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-17-2014, 07:48 AM
- By ahawkua in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-23-2014, 06:57 PM