Error 960 downloading apps in LG android phone
How can I solve this problem. I reseted to the factory settings, and I still get the error. When I went to the service dealer, they could download ome app, but in home I can´t download. I have tried with a Sony Xperia phone at home and work perfect.Help please.
- 08-28-2014, 07:51 PM #2
Re: Error 960 downloading apps in LG android phone
Welcome to Android Central! Which LG phone do you have? Does this happen on any wi-fi network, or just your home network? How about on mobile data (3G/4G)?
Try going to Settings>Apps>All, select Google Play Store, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Now open the Play Store and try again.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 20Last Post: 11-23-2016, 02:17 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2014, 11:42 AM
- By ivenoname in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2014, 05:25 PM
- By Michael Crowley1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 09:36 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 07:37 PM