Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default error retrieving / RPC:S-7:AEC-0 / Solved but very angry

I was getting this error while trying to buy an app: error retrieving information from server RPC:S-7:AEC-0
    So I spent 2 hours going through forums, deleting cache; re-syncing Google accounts, etc, eventually I gave up and reset my phone.
    After factory reset the problem was still there .. I then stumbled on a forum post saying "maybe your wallet has an expired credit card".
    So I then had a fight with google admin trying to get access to my wallet, and finally logged in and it treated me like I've never been there before.
    I added my credit card details and now I can buy apps again ..

WTF are you doing google?!! What a wind up .. if the Play Store had have just said "Your CC needs updated" then I would have saved 3 hours of my life, and not be so annoyed with Google's over complicated BS, not happy , not happy at all ...

Hope this helps others somehow ... frankly I'm starting to dislike Google ....

Default Re: error retrieving / RPC:S-7:AEC-0 / Solved but very angry

Welcome to Android Central! Sorry that you had to go through all of that. I hope you gave feedback to Google, because that's the kind of glitch they need to know about. Go to this page, and click on the Contact Us button at the upper right: https://support.google.com/googleplay/?hl=en
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]

Default Re: error retrieving / RPC:S-7:AEC-0 / Solved but very angry

Ce se intampla de nu mai pot sa descarc jocuri si nimic altceva