Connecting Samsung Galaxy S5 with Toshiba Chromebook
So i just bought a new Toshiba Chromebook for school purposes and i'm trying to connect my GS5 phone's bluetooth (AT&T) to my Toshiba Chromebook's bluetooth and it has recognized each other but for some reason it won't connect. It says they are paired but i can't send files. Any help would be wonderful!
- 08-28-2014, 11:24 PM #2
Re: Connecting Samsung Galaxy S5 with Toshiba Chromebook
Welcome to Android Central! I don't think you can transfer files over Bluetooth using a Chromebook. The Chrome OS support page doesn't mention it in this support page: https://support.google.com/chromeboo.../2587653?hl=en
Considering that Chromebooks are intimately connected to Google Drive, I would suggest that you upload your files from the S5 to your Google Drive, then access them over the web on your Chromebook. You could download them locally from Google Drive as well.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2014, 02:15 PM
- By eddiebhoy in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-03-2014, 11:53 PM
- By RingDongDing in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 04:44 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 10:29 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 06:03 PM