note 2 wont charge
I had this problem about 3 weeks ago. And now its doing the same thing. IT WONT CHARGE. Turn it off and it wont charge. Turn it on and it wont charge. Ive tried almost everything. If I have tried everything it would be working. What do I need to do?
- 08-28-2014, 08:23 PM #2
Re: note 2 wont charge
Welcome to Android Central! It's most helpful if you actually tell us what you've tried. If you say you tried almost everything, people on the forum will be less likely to offer assistance, because they'll assume you've tried what they might suggest.
First things first--is the battery otherwise functioning correctly? Or is it draining excessively quickly? You could try a new battery, or borrow the battery from a friend's Note 2.
Have you tried different USB charging cables and plugs? These can fail, so it's worth trying others.
The charging port might be damaged or faulty, so if the above doesn't help, you may need to bring it in to a shop, or call Samsung for warranty repair.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 20Last Post: 11-23-2016, 02:17 AM
- By Star-Lord in forum HTC One M8Replies: 18Last Post: 02-29-2016, 10:14 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2014, 11:57 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 07:59 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 06:30 PM