Android tablet with active stylus
I am looking for an android tablet with active stylus that will work with Verizon 4g. Looking for an 7 or 8 inch version. Any recommendations?
- 08-28-2014, 07:31 PM #2
Welcome to AC
Only the tablets that Verizon sells will work on their 4G network. So it's the Nexus 7 LTE, G-Tab, iPad, Galaxy Tab, the Galaxy Note 10 and maybe the Ellipsis (I'm not sure if they have an LTE version).
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4
- 08-28-2014, 07:39 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Android tablet with active stylus
Thanks for the info. I am needing one with an active stylus for hand written notes at work. I use windows 8 tablet now for note taking but my work does not have applications for windows 8 only android or apple. I have tried note taking with a capacitive stylus and they are unreadable.
- By CoryMeetsWorld in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-22-2014, 03:54 AM
- By ivenoname in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2014, 04:25 PM
- By RingDongDing in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 03:44 PM
- By Paul627g in forum SHIELD TabletReplies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2014, 09:20 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 06:51 PM