- 22 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Developer or Regular edition for next android phone
I am looking at getting my next android phone. My learner phone is a Moto G. Taught myself how to root the phone.
Would like to hear the pro's and con's of getting a developer vs a regular edition of an Android phone ?
- 08-28-2014, 10:52 PM #2
Re: Developer or Regular edition for next android phone
Developer edition just means you can unlock the boot loader without voiding your warranty. Everything else is going to be the same, so there's really not much to it. Unless you know you're going to need to do so later on, the regular version is fine.
- By BigBangBen in forum Forum GamesReplies: 118Last Post: 01-04-2017, 11:47 PM
- By Maximun in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2014, 10:35 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 11:18 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 10:18 PM
- By josephc41976 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 09:43 PM