Does the Asus MeMo pad 10.1 ME301T have the vibration or heptic feedback

F

fenderbender

I bought a used Asus MeMo pad 10.1 ME301T off amazon used. I noticed when playing games or shutting it down it did not vibrate or buzz like my touch pad or tf101. I bought this Asus MeMo used and need to know if it is supposed to have vibration or if this tablet is defective. Could someone that owns this model tablet or someone that knows if it does please let me know. I have been going crazy trying to see if there is a setting to try to enable it. I have been scouring the internet for answers as to whether or not this tablet has this feature as all video, reviews and articles fail to mention if it has vibration. Please help

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I don't think it does. I had an Asus Transformer TF300, which was the precursor to the MeMO Pad 10, and it didn't have any vibration.

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I have an Asus MeMO Pad 10, and I can tell you for certain that mine has *never* displayed any vibration or "haptic feedback," so I think you can quit worrying. (However, for several months now the Screen has a tendency to go absolutely NUTS and start flashing jittery lines all over the place. I have no idea what's causing this weirdness, but if anyone else owning an Asus MeMO Pad 10 has ever experienced a similar problem, I'd really appreciate hearing about it. Especially if they somehow came up with a "cure." )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC