battery dies wierdly
i have a Samsung galaxy tab 3 10.1 and when i am using it, it seems fine but when the battery is around 10 percent the screens goes off and it doesn't charge, when i put it on charge it turns on and reboots normally but its says the device is a 1 percent, what is the problem and what do i do?
- 08-29-2014, 02:05 AM #2
Re: battery dies wierdly
Welcome to Android Central! I think that once the battery gets down to 10% or below, the accuracy of the reading can start to get erratic. I generally don't let my devices get far below 20%.
- By Kwjmac in forum LG G3Replies: 7Last Post: 03-31-2015, 03:35 PM
- By salmanahmad in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 25Last Post: 09-26-2014, 01:38 PM
- By moviedude2k in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 12Last Post: 09-05-2014, 10:45 PM
- By TNCattleDog in forum LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 09-02-2014, 06:32 PM
- By Murph5150 in forum LG G3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 10:14 PM