GS3 overheating when not in use, random restarts, etc.
I just found my phone super hot to the touch even though it was not in use or charging. I let it cool for a bit and checked the temp and it was at 131F.
Over the last few weeks it has also been randomly restarting and getting stuck in the restart screens. I have to pull the battery to get it back. It's also running very slow.
Any ideas what could be causing this?
Thanks so much!
- 08-29-2014, 07:12 AM #2
It may be a battery problem...have that checked.
First, try a Cache Partition wipe in Recovery Mode...here's how:
(Take care not to do a Factory or Master Reset by mistake, which would wipe the phone.)
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-29-2014, 10:06 AM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: GS3 overheating when not in use, random restarts, etc.
Thanks, I have done the wipe so hopefully that helps. Is there a way to check my battery?
Also had a message pop up that my phone was corrupted and needed to be wiped to factory but then it restarted and was fine. Weird, right?
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 05:12 AM
- By monsur hasan in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-30-2014, 03:56 AM
- By cindy galpin in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 10:44 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 07:07 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 06:59 AM