Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Bricked Gear Live

I was doing push ups yesterday and my writs held down on the power button. The watch turned off. I have tired everything to get it to power on and it will not. I have 60 percent battery before the push ups. I do not have debugging on. How to i boot this watch into recovery or something? Please help.

Default Re: Bricked Gear Live

I've had this happen to me 3 tomes already. It seems like a bug. All 3 times its happened to me, it had nothing to do with the power button. Random and irritating.

You need to get yourself a small precision torx screwdriver and remove the screws from the back. Then gently pry the back off. My back only will pull apart on the non button side, I don't force it. This apparently resets a trigger in the watch forcing a hard power cycle. Snap it back together, put the screws back in and hook up the charger. You should see the battery b charging icon, hold the button to boot the watch.

Hope this helps.