Bricked Gear Live
I was doing push ups yesterday and my writs held down on the power button. The watch turned off. I have tired everything to get it to power on and it will not. I have 60 percent battery before the push ups. I do not have debugging on. How to i boot this watch into recovery or something? Please help.
- 09-04-2014, 10:55 AM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Bricked Gear Live
I've had this happen to me 3 tomes already. It seems like a bug. All 3 times its happened to me, it had nothing to do with the power button. Random and irritating.
You need to get yourself a small precision torx screwdriver and remove the screws from the back. Then gently pry the back off. My back only will pull apart on the non button side, I don't force it. This apparently resets a trigger in the watch forcing a hard power cycle. Snap it back together, put the screws back in and hook up the charger. You should see the battery b charging icon, hold the button to boot the watch.
Hope this helps.
- By NJRonbo in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 9Last Post: 03-18-2015, 10:13 PM
- By furiousyellow in forum Samsung Gear SReplies: 40Last Post: 11-03-2014, 08:42 PM
- By jdr004 in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 8Last Post: 08-29-2014, 12:51 PM
- By hozzy2014 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2014, 02:26 AM
- By 1812dave in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2014, 10:48 AM