Samsung Micro-USB 2A Travel Charger Warning!
So did anyone else's S3 charger piece get to hot and burn a hole through and almost catch on fire?. The charger ordered from this website . Had it for about 3 months. That shouldn't happen and i cant even get it replaced. It was actually the piece that i put into my phone that got hot and spark up almost causing a house fire.
- 08-29-2014, 10:51 AM #2
Re: Samsung Micro-USB 2A Travel Charger Warning!
If you only had this for 3 months, it SHOULD be covered by warranty, especially if it's a Samsung one, no matter where you ordered it from.
And while not common, it's not unheard of that this kind of device catches fire due to a short circuit or power surge.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]