Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default New LG G3 with gorilla glass, scratched! help

Hey there, so i bought a sweet white LG G3 and its awesome, i haven't dropped my phone, put coins in my pocket with it or anything but i noticed a thin diagonal scratch on the screen which came from no where. i haven't been near sand or gravel so im wondering how I've done this and is there any home methods i can do to try and remove or blend in the scratch, all help is apprechiated

Default Re: New LG G3 with gorilla glass, scratched! help

Hi. Generally speaking Gorilla glass is scratch resistant, not scratch proof. To reduce the likely hood of getting scratches you can use screen protectors. ^DT

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    Hey there, so i bought a sweet white LG G3 and its awesome, i haven't dropped my phone, put coins in my pocket with it or anything but i noticed a thin diagonal scratch on the screen which came from no where. i haven't been near sand or gravel so im wondering how I've done this and is there any home methods i can do to try and remove or blend in the scratch, all help is apprechiated

Att LG G3 phones don't have Gorilla Glass.

^^^Do they say why?

Posted via Android Central App

Its just a scratch. Move on.

It's cheaper for att without the Gorilla Glass. They don't mention it and hope people assume the phone has it because other carriers' paid the extra amount for the better version. Verizon LG G3 has Gorilla Glass and they list that feature on their site.