Problems with samsung centura
Recently my samsung galaxy centura keeps running data constantly in the upper right hand corner of the display screen. It is continuous on all apps not just the homescreen. Looks to me like a bunch of internal data about caches, apps, etc. I have tried repeatedly to turn off, take out battery turn back on and it still does this. Again, this only started happening two days ago and I have had the phone for about three months. How do I stop this?
- 08-29-2014, 03:03 PM #2
- 08-29-2014, 05:38 PM #3
Re: Problems with samsung centura
I am inclined to agree with magnus. That is exactly what it sounds like.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 07:22 PM
- By avolkering in forum LG G3Replies: 12Last Post: 08-29-2014, 12:16 PM
- By mallorey in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2014, 09:38 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 09:28 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 09:16 AM